Friday, May 8, 2009

Inspiration starts at home...





















I work out of my home office (my office is the one with the blue wall and orchids) I live on a houseboat (floating home) and look out at the river everyday...I feel very fortunate to live and work in a beautiful environment. Often times people leave their home offices as the last place to decorate and create a space they are inspired by. Being an interior designer I have to have a pleasant place in which to create. I hope some of these photos from http://www.environment-furniture.com/desks.html and http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/contemporary/home-offices/1785/index.html will help inspire you!

3 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a great post. I am in my home office right now, and I love it every day.Lidy

vicki archer said...

Working from home is I believe the ultimate luxury - your office is lovely and I am sure a very creative working space, xv.

Stephen Nobel said...

would love to see your houseboat. floating toward a vision must be luxurious.