Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Inspiration ...where does it come from?









Client's often ask me "Where do you get your inspiration?" "How so you come up with fresh ideas?' Many designers are known for a particular look. All of my designs are unique. I don't have a formula. I create each design specifically for the architecture of the home, the natural light of the site and the desires of the client coupled with my own twist for each project.

To answer the question what gives me my inspiration...Travel! I love to see other towns, municipalities, countries, civilizations!
Its the constant stimuli of my travels that go into my designs. Above are photos I took while in San Miguel. I toured the local Design Center and upscale design shops. I hope you enjoy the photos as much I as do.

No comments: