Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shopping in Seattle part of the fun of being married to Dwight Jaynes


Part of the fun of being married to Dwight Jaynes the sports media personality also now as the "Godfather" of sports is that he gets to travel to many cities chasing a story about sports teams. My business Kimberlee Jaynes Interior Designs keeps me busy in search of shops off the beaten path looking for treasures for my client's. We went to Seattle last weekend and we started in the Freemont district and found lots-O-fun! I like vintage stores with old maps, bedspread covered chairs, funky painted screens and pie shops! Yep that's me next to the French Fry man! You won't want to miss tomorrows post ....more on Seattle shopping.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your writing is really nice..keep it up!

vicki archer said...

Sounds like you had fun Kimberlee.... xv