Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Justin & Burks for all things unusual in Sellwood!








I had a fabulous time On Maui with my Husband Dwight! Now back to my shopping trip in Sellwood...I had promised a video of St. Maine however operator error is preventing me from sharing what I shot with you! I tipped my flip video recorder sideways thinking it would show it straight on ...your neck would be in a permanent crook to the side by the end of the shoot.

So onto another one of my favourite haunts for all things unusual...from taxidermy animals to antique hotel sized chandeliers and everything in-between that is INTERESTING you will want to visit Justin & Burks located at 8301 SE 13Th Avenue Portland, OR 97202! (They moved just a few doors down from their from their previous spot on the corner.)This Mother/ son run store reminds me of a New York or San Francisco boutique in it's love of the unique, ultimate and unbridled collection of home interior and fashion accessory items.

No comments: